Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: April Fools is back!

Monday, March 31, 2008

April Fools is back!

Tomorrow is April Fools Day and Converse has made funniest commercial poster ever! I'm dying to see if it actually helped them sell more. Well, they don't actually need any help since the shoe label is already very popular. I already have three pair. Not counting all the other converse I've bought in the past which I either threw away or gave to people who appreciated them more..

Now, you're probably wondering what's in the picture. It's basically a shoe in red jelly. Yum, right? I'd get mad. I might even laugh. I'd get mad at first cause they're obviously my favourite shoes. But just for that reason, I wouldn't buy a new pair! They're way too expensive here in Sweden! Do you like Converse shoes as much as I do?

Tomorrow is April Fools Day! Remember to fool somebody!

No comments: