Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: twilight

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

twilight

Finally Easter break! Or wait, is it really finally? Now I have so much to be done; not only is there a big test to study for but also essays. Bunch of studying with a promise of cleaning my room!
I also want to read books! I just received three thick books from a good friend of mine from school. She's completely crazy about the Twilight books and I told her I'd love to read them. I didn't actually think she was serious about lending them to me, but then she came to school yesterday with the books.
So I'm looking forward to start reading them.. Has anyone read them yet? Let me know what you think, but don't tell me too much detail! Well I'm gonna get started now, put my earplugs on and let the book welcome me to a new world!

No comments: