Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: can't get everything in life.. meh

Sunday, March 16, 2008

can't get everything in life.. meh

Guess what? I went to the store today to finally buy that lovely bag of mine that I want and it wasn't there. Then I'll have to satisfy myself with the two bags I'm switching around with at the moment.

The brown is cute cause it's super small. I can barely fit anything in it. My mom got it as a gift from my dad when they were young. So it's not actually mine, but lucky me gets to use it. And I got the light blue from my parents not a while ago. Not as pretty, but still cute and really useful cause it's a bit bigger.

But anyways, don't mind me and my bags. I'm gonna relax now and watch 'Life of Ryan' on MTV! Love that show. He's so cute.. Think that's why I love it!

No comments: