Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: keep it unique. keep it indie, keep it n.e.e.t.!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

keep it unique. keep it indie, keep it n.e.e.t.!

I had had my day planned out my day perfectly. I was going to running (I have to get fit again), take a shower, clean my room, do my delayed homework and a bunch of other exhausting things. But I didn't do any of these things!

Instead I sat in front of the computer nearly all day looking for things to post on my blog. And surprisingly I found TOO many things! I always check out my favorite blogger, fashion is spinach by Betsy. She's been a blogger for two years and still so wonderful. I just recently discovered her!

Through her I found a magazine that has everything that I love and what I'm looking for. THE look I'm searching for! Now I just have to go out and get it! Me want. To make you understand the gibberish I'm writing here, I'll post all (which is a lot) the picture I have from this wonderful magazine as soon as possible..

No comments: