Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: DKNY becomes RBNY?

Friday, March 14, 2008

DKNY becomes RBNY?

Rachel Bilson is designing for DKNY. That's what I've read, I'm not sure if we should believe in gossip. But we'll find out sooner or later.
I don't know much about DKNY's clothes collection but I've been and still am completely in love with her perfumes. Right now I'm using the Apple one (deodorant though), it's so good. Like I said, know nothing about the clothes.. but let's hope they're just as great as the perfumes. Anyways, Rachel's desgning for DKNY.. I promise, this is a good thing. Rachel knows what she's doing. She has the most extrodinary fashion sense. I love just looking at candid photos of her, I get so much inspiration!

No comments: