Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: oranges in a city..

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

oranges in a city..

One of the greatest style icons for me is Mischa Barton. Ever since the show The O.C her clothing style has been amazing, and it's the same with Rachel Bilson. But somehow this girl ended up in jail just like Paris Hilton and other 'blond' girls.. which I really can't understand cause she was an A-student during her years in school! And now she's died her hair. Meh. It doesn't look nice. She looks like an orange.

So I strolling around through old pictures of Mischa. I really miss her old hair. And I found this pretty extraordinary dress. It's not t-h-a-t great. Cause the material is the worst I've ever seen, the color isn't the greatest either.. but the model looks beautiful. I love the bow!

And she's got the nice hair too!

No comments: