Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: Caz Dressing

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Caz Dressing

I've been having a shopping fever lately. Lately? Sorry, I mean my whole life! So I've looked through photos of different celebs that, I think, have great fashion styles (for inspiration). Mischa Barton, Kirsten Dunst, The Olsens, Rachel Bilson, Natalie Portman, Hilarie Burton, Jessica Alba.. Honeslty, the list can go on forever!

They all know how to dress fashionably but casually And what bugs me the most is that they have money, which I don't. I should really start looking for cheap second hand stores!

I adore Kirsten's sweater that she's wearing. It reminds me a lot of little childrens clothes with buttons on the side, so cute, cosy and casual. I want it! Do you?

No comments: