Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: weather mooding..

Sunday, March 9, 2008

weather mooding..

Ever since Friday it's been really depressing weather. Grey, rainy, cloudy. And the day before that it was sunny, shiny, cloudfree. I want that weather back. Just because of you, weatherman, I've been having this sickfeeling in my stomache.. Something's not right. I feel sad. Give me my sun back!


I went over to my friend's house expecting to just spending time with only him. Only me and him time. But it ended up with a couple of more friends, which I thought was a bunch of fun. Haven't spent time with them for a long time and have nearly forgotten how much I've missed it! So now I'm at home kind of waiting for my parents to come home (when I'm depressed (the weathers fault) then I hate being alone at home) and have nothing else but my new long underwear from Frank Dandy..

No comments: