Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: colorful hours

Thursday, March 27, 2008

colorful hours

For the people that follow my blog, sorry for not writing anything for a while. I experienced a little trauma and then I was busy during the easter holiday with dinners here and there. It really helped me keep my mind off the shock. And I really don't want to talk about it.
Today I was in a good mood again, thank god. Until my parents came home. That's when it was the end of happy days. The trauma memories came back to me and got me to clean my room completely. I threw away half of the things that I own in my room.



This is how colorful my day was until it got really dark during the afternoon. I shouldn't have gotten that letter, it really did distroy my day..

No comments: