Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: pink baby!

Friday, March 14, 2008

pink baby!


Haven't spent so much time on my blog lately. Don't know what happened, but I just haven't had the power to write anything. And additionally, I've just had problems stuck on my mind and then I really didn't feel like going on the computer!
Well, much hasn't happened. I bought a super cute tank top from Topshop but unfortunately it's in the washer at the moment. I'll show another time! And I went to another mini concert at a radio, just like the one with Hästppojken. So this time me and friends were gonna watch Pacific! and Almedal. I ended up only watching Pacific!, then running for my bus that I missed anyways. I felt so bad that I started to feel homesick! But I had super fun.. Pacific! was good!


I've also just recently bought a hair straightener! Wii.. aah! It's so pretty and surprisingly really good! BaByliss, what do you expect?And me so happy because 10kr (swedish money) of the price go to cancer research! I'm happy I could help!

No comments: