Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: nee(a)t in the bonbi forest!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

nee(a)t in the bonbi forest!

I've been looking through the N.E.E.T. Magazines a lot lately and I'm going crazy. There's so many things I want from there. Clothes, jewellery, accessories, shoes! All of it!



So there's a bunch of commercials in the magazines. I went directly to the websites and checked out what each shop offers. Amazing stuff! I promise!

The Bonbi Forest has chick jewellery for young teenagers with a sense for something new (although there isn't a great variety of clothes). I'd love to wear this 'cause it's different and weird.. but that's what makes them so wonderful! There's much more so go to the website! I'm only going to post my favorite below. Which one's your favorite?

No comments: