Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: make me a black cherry pie

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

make me a black cherry pie

I watched a movie ages ago. It was at the time when I was obsessed about watching movies with Mandy Moore in them. Well, Mandy never fascinated me. But there was this one song that I really like in the movie 'Because I said so'. I never found out what song it was, I just kept on re-watching the same scene over again. The song and the scene fit so perfectly together, I just loved it!

So I came home today, and directly put on the TV. It's become a habit now after Easter Break, which is bad. But especially today it was good that I turned it on. I found out who sings that song.

Well my heart knows me better than I know myself
so I'm gonna let it do all the talking.

But I said no, no, no,no-no-no
I said no, no, you're not the one for me

I came across a place in the middle of nowhere
with a big black horse and a cherry tree.

K.T. Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree

K.T. Tunstall is a Scottish folk singer that is only a couple of centimeters shorter than me. 33 years old and 157 cm tall! Amazing, she looks like she's only 25! So pretty too!

By the way, did you fool anyone yesterday on April 1st? I tried, but failed. It's nothing interesting.

No comments: