Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: remember kindergarten?

Monday, April 7, 2008

remember kindergarten?

I start late today in school. We have one of those parent-teacher-meetings all day until we have our electives at 2. Actually, it's student-teacher-meeting. I couldn't bother signing up cause I'd rather just talk to THE teacher after class and start late today! Me so smart!

I'm sitting in front of the computer in my Snoopy flanellpyjamas and listening to Kate Nash. She reminds me a lot of Lily Allen.
This is my face, covered in freckles with an occasional spot and some veins.
This is my body, covered in skin, and not all of it you can see
And, this, is my mind, it goes over and over the same old lines And, this, is my brain, it’s torturous analytical thoughts make me go insane

The color of the dress to the right is so great. I'd love to own that object. Her pail skin looks really nice in that shade of blue? turquoise? blue-purple?.. I'm just as pail as her, so hopefully I'd look as great as her.

Oh by the way, although I know what kind of dress I want I still need to find a pattern for it. I'll show you a picture of the dress another time.

I’m not in love
I just wanna be touched
I just want your kiss boy, kiss boy, kiss boy
I just want your kiss
Wops I think I’ve got too close
‘Cause now he’s telling me I’m girl that he likes most

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate Nash är en riktig sköning!