Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: art by.. a pie!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

art by.. a pie!

And this is why love H&M even more! These are only some of the lovely collection 'Art By' with really nice artistic t-shirts! They're not that expensive either...

These three are my favorite, I'd buy them.. if I had the money. Otherwise it'd only be 450 kr (SWE) for these three. Which is about.. oh god here comes my great math: 50 Euros? 75 Dollars? Yeah, something like that.

I'm taking a Art&Design class this year in school. I love the teacher, and of course I love art. A part of the course is the exhibition at the end of the year, where you're allowed to design or paint/draw something. Actually, you're allowed to do anything. I haven't spoken to the teacher but the other friends that take the same class seem to think that my idea is good.

I was thinking of designing a t-shirt. What do you think? Well, you haven't really seen my art before so you can't really judge or give me any feedback. But the idea is great right? I've always wanted to do something like this.. but never had the opportunity. I tried a couple of time, succeeded once or twice.. and the first time I failed.

Now this is for a grade, so we'll see how that works out. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: