Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: another time, here I am!

Monday, April 7, 2008

another time, here I am!

Hi, another time! Here I am and I'm going to show people an amazing picture of a wonderful dress that I would love to wear to prom this year. Unfortunately Lily Allen own that dress. But that doesn't bother me, I'd rather her wear it than me. It obviously would look so much better on her. And not only that, I don't think I w.o.u.l.d. ever wear it cause I wouldn't be able to afford it!

I'm glad my mom liked it a lot when I showed this picture. Otherwise, she can be a bit picky when I chose what I want. That's why I'm so picky with fashion, I get it from her!

If you want any tips on everyday dresses, then I'm telling you: just check out pictures of Lily Allen! She know the deal; she know how to dress fashionably! At least, that's what I think..

Yea, and aspecially with those kinds of shoes! Ohyeaa, I haven't even shown you the shoes I'm wearing for my prom. Ohmama, they're really cute! So cute you'll want to die!

No comments: