Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: flower dress

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

flower dress

The Swedish clothing line Hennes&Mauritz is famous everywhere, all over the world. Well, I'm not sure if it's all over the world but at least in Europe, what I'm sure of. Maybe also in America. Anyways, that's not my point. My point is, I love there amazing quality and design .. and prizes aren't even that expensive.

There you go. Simple as that. Rachel Bilson in a really cute dress that I could die for. And another picture of a dress that is out in stores in H&M, for a cheap amount of money. Could this get any better? I think not. So tomorrow is my lucky day, I'm going shopping! Ohyes, you guessed right! That dress is so mine!

The dress is only 298 kr!

No comments: