Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: my hands are shaking..

Sunday, April 6, 2008

my hands are shaking..

Mrm, oh so great for me.. I haven't found any pattern for a lovely prom dress. Keep on looking!

Yesterday was filled with lots of different feelings. I took a test, one of those college tests.. kinda of like Cambridge Exam and the SAT's, but this one is Swedish. It lasted for 8 hours and since it lasted for such a long time I was so bored when I came home. There was nothing on T.V., I couldn't calm down and just take it easy. I wanted to DO something!


So with nothing on T.V. and no interesting movies on my computer to watch, I found myself downloading a couple of the Chuck episodes and then eventually watching the newest The Hills episodes of season 3. I just love that show! Which one? Oh sorry, I mean.. I just love those showS! They're both so great!

Chuck-- cause it's so funny and amusing. The Hills -- cause of all the fashion and of course the drama! Could it get any better?

If I haven't said this before then here it comes now - -

No comments: