Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: valentines contest!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

valentines contest!

For you non-swedish people that don't understand what it says above, there's a competition at Kelly's blogsite! I adore that necklace and I really want it. So if you want too and have a blogg, all you have to do then is to make a post about this beautiful object and comment to Kelly on her blog! Easy right? You might win!
I used to be really interested in jewellary, I used wear it everyday but nowadays I'm really picky. I only wear earing that are the most simplest thing you've every seen. But this necklace has made me go a bit over the top, I'm crazy! I'd love to wear it to prom.
Oh yea, remind me to look for my watch. There's this watch that I wore when I was younger and it's really cute and simple (good for me) but I love it. I have no clue where it is, so I kind have to throw my room upside down to find it! Good luck for me right? ^^

No comments: