Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: guess who?

Saturday, February 9, 2008

guess who?

The 27 dresses movie that I downloaded last, no I'm not doing illegaly, was bad quality. Too bad cause I was really looking forward to it. Instead I watched a movie that was showing on tv: 'Guess who'. Ever heard of it? It's one of those bad american romantic comedies, just like 27 dresses i reckon.

Do you recognize him? Cause I sure don't! Ashton Kutcher, the young man that's fmaous for his own show on MTV.. Punk'd. You've probably seen it once or twice. That's how many times I've seen it at least. He's also the young dude that has made Demi Moore in love, cause they've been a couple for god knows how long!

Now thats's more like it. He's maybe no the most beautiful man like Heath Ledger, but he has his times and his moments. And he does have a nice smile! Anyways, he was in that movie: Guess Who. If you want to watch it, sure go ahead.. But don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: