Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: Berit Goes Bike!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Berit Goes Bike!

Ooh, I'm so proud of you! My friend Jennika has finally a blog which is one of the most amazing things that could ever happen! Although the blog is in Swedish and think she'll only be writing gibberish anyways, it's always worth taking a peak at the pictures!

I can say that I admire her! I mean somehow she always arrives to school with the cutest curly hair and the most amazing clothes. From time to time, you might see her wear the same things over again but the clothes that she chooses are really fashionable and has style. She has style! She has her own sense of brand, I would definitely buy her clothes if she ever does a clothing line.. which you better do someday! I'm waiting for that clothing line, thank you!

And not only that, but, looking through her pictures at "bilddagboken", I think she has a life every teenage girl could die for. Jennika's always on the role, she's always got something happening every single freaking day! Well, anyways she has a camera that I'm already dieing for, she has great friends, and she MEETS famous people. Could life be any more fabulous?

No comments: