Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: taaaaaango, here I come!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

taaaaaango, here I come!

Now I'm off to my tango class! My friend had been nagging and talking about Argentinean tango since the beginning of this school year. I was really surprised when she had finally found a class, but then when she started convincing me to go with her (which only took her 5 min, I love dancing!) I became really excited! Like I said, I love dancing but I'm so embarrassed to dance in front of others.. I never know if I look like an idiotic fool or actually just fine.
Anyways, here's my chance to do something with my confidence! Good luck to me!

1 comment:

Joar Spanish said...

Kul att du gilla den. Vi har inte börjat tillverka de där t-shirtsen ännu. Men man kommer kunna köpa dem här:
http://www.cojoshop.se

:)