Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: my fashion + summer = true love!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

my fashion + summer = true love!

I think the only reason I miss summer is because the clothes that I wear during summer are more the kind of clothes that I like to wear. I mean they're more my style. I can't really make a good combination during, I can never make myself feel pretty or comfortably cute! Unless I'm wearing
my 'mjukis' pants as they're called in Swedish. You know, they're the pants you wear when you can't bother wearing anything fashionable on a Sunday evening and you just want to lay in front of the TV in these comfy pants. Comfy pants! That's what they're called... I think.
Anyways, I can't wait until I can finally spend money on shopping. All my time during my sports break I was dreaming away about buying a sewing machine to make clothes for myself. The only reason I wanted to make clothes was because 1. clothes are expensive these days 2. I never find the exact thing I want 3. I'd love making my own clothes 4. I had great ideas 5. I'm poor 6. but where do I get money to buy textile..?
What's your suggestion?

I'll post some fave fashion summer pics of mine later! Wink Wink!

No comments: