Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: art & factory? Anna & Fanny? No.. Abercrombie & Fitch

Thursday, February 14, 2008

art & factory? Anna & Fanny? No.. Abercrombie & Fitch

I heard from my friend that Abercrombie & Fitch is coming to Sweden. Ah, that's where I live! Abercrombie & Fitch has been an American clothing line for many years, I can't tell you when they started but I do know that when this friend of mine started wearing their clothes I started becoming intrested. Since she's from the US, she buys her clothes when she's there on vaccation. Lucky her, cause their clothes aren't that bad looking. Check it out yourself. And while you're on it, look at Hollister and American Eagle. Lovely American Clothes. Yum, now I'm craving some american big muffins!

No comments: