Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: Hästpojken!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hästpojken!

By the way, I was at this concert slash radio performance this monday (is that how you say it?). The 18th of Feb is when I was there. There was like a microphone there and all, and I was a part of the audience but all I got to say or do was clap and whistle. The band was good. I can't really recommend it to anyone since they sing in Swedish, but if any Swedes are reading this then please let me know what you think if you do happen to listen to them someday! And since I'm pretty short I got the honor to stand in front!
The place was cosy as hell too, really homie and emo. Reminded me a lot of the basement floor from That 70's show! Everything was so... from the 70's! Loving it!

No comments: