Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: princess pie!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

princess pie!

Honestly, there's actually such thing as Princess Cake.. in Swedish. And they're disgusting. But don't trust my word, because somehow every other time they do taste less puke-like. And then I never sure if I really should give it a score of 1 out of 10 or just leave it at the puke-like flavour mark.
Princesses. Me and mommy went to dress stores today in Gothenburg, which is where I live in Sweden and didn't find anything. She did find a pretty dress and I couldn't resist agreeing. I tried it on, loved it but that doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. Sorry. When in the world am I going to wear that dress again?
So I went home, showed my mom a picture of Princess Beatrice of York wearing a dress that looked a virgin copy of the dress Hilarie Burton was wearing in One Tree Hill. You remember the green dress that I showed you right? Just scroll down, it's there somewhere. My mom's like, "Oh but it's so simple." That's only because I've already been to three other differents proms (not exaggerating, actually been to three proms.. one every year!) and they're not as special as people think they are! So my legendary plan is to have a pretty but practical dress, one that I can wear again in the future!
So yes, trying to find a picture of this princess Beatrice dress I stumbled on Miss Alexa Chung. Stunning, I'm telling you! She's so my style. Completely... not emo, but what's the word? Casual? Grunge? Anyways, she really looks good in it! Me want!

1 comment:

frankie-lou and tallulah said...

ooh good pictures of alexa... i love her style... i especially love the lace dress picture!