Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: 27 dresses!

Friday, February 8, 2008

27 dresses!

I have no clue when the premiere was for 27 dresses. I live in Sweden and we don't really have big premieres for the good movies! Hopefully you can hear my sarcasm! Ohno, this movie doesn't even show at the cinema yet. Which really sucks and that's why I'm actually downloading the movie. Is that illegal? No . . .

So, I haven't seen the movie. I've seen the trailer five million times and the guy is so cute. Watch it yourself! James Marsden is who I'm talking about. He hasn't been in many famous, well-known movies but I do know that he was in a movie called Gossip. And I do really recommend that movie, it's clever, exciting, and has a twist in the end! See it!

Katherine Heigl (the main character in 27 dresses?) is a big star in Grey's Anatomy, which I follow like a heartbeat. Just like all the other tv shows.. Bad Ms. Bettan! I'll let you know if the movie was any good, which it probably will be since I love these kinds of movies. I mean, James is cute, Katherine is hot and who doesn't want 27 dresses in their wardrobe?

No comments: