Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: friday night movie..

Saturday, February 23, 2008

friday night movie..

Not much more happened Friday except that I watched 'A lot like love' for the second time. And I actually think is movie is good, it's not too cheasy, too long and it doesn't have an annoying ending. Sure, this movie did have an annoying cheasy ending but what I'm trying to say is that in this movie it wasn't as killing.
That's not the point of this post. My point is that throughout the movie there was a beautiful camera! And I've wanted to have one of those kinds of cameras since (OMG) a year ago! But the annoying part of all is that my dad apparently doesn't think that I should buy one with my pocket money I get from the government. Well, what money should I buy it with?
"Get a job!" is what he says! Meh! >.<
The clothes are from Rut m.fl., another reason for me to get a job!

No comments: