Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: yellow lemons

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

yellow lemons

This is slighty related to Heath. The young stud Joseph Gordon-Levitt that was also in 10 things I hate about you just get better looking for every time he gets mentioned. Too bad he was seen with this misterious girl while filming 'The Lookout' in New York. I've searched everywhere trying to find out who this girl is, let me know if you find out!
Anyways, I love her outfit. Yellow dress, cute converse, and Joseph matches her so cutely. They're like two sweet yellow lemons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Lookout came out in '07. Amazing movie - one of his best yet. I believe this is from 500 Days of Summer. Not sure who the girl is.