Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: tornado of weightwatchers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

tornado of weightwatchers

We always want to watch our weight. I've never really understand why women watch their weight more than men do, we think about it more often! Sugar is something we can't stay away from, especially me. If I see chocolate then it's gone in three seconds! Ooh, chocolate!

I love this picture, it's so pink and cute. So girly. Or is it just the cotton sugar that makes it create such an attraction? The dress is adorable, although nothing I would choose to buy with my own money. There are prettier things, or what do you think? But the picture, oh my, it's the best! I know it would like lovely on my wall at least!

No comments: