Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: cowboys in the mountain

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

cowboys in the mountain

Hrm, what other movies has Heath contributed in (that I've seen)? Oh, how could I have nearly forgotten - The one and only Brokeback Mountain!
I thought I'd watch it considering all of those awards that were not only nominated but also won. At first I wasn't that into the movie, I was surprised by Heath's accent and had no clue it was actually natural. But I just kept on watching, I knew Jake Gyllenhaal would go on screen.
But throughout the whole movie, my eyes went from wide to teareyed. I was surprised, sad, hurt, and all other different emotions that could be expressed! By the way, good job boys!

No comments: