Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: boards boards boards

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

boards boards boards

My all time favorite movie, and I really mean it, my favorite movie is Lords of Dogtown. Well, if you don't count American History X and other lovely memorably movies then this is a HIT! The boys were hot, Heath Ledger was hot, the sports were hot, the movie was definitely hot! I'm not even sure I paid any attention to what the movie was about the first time watching it, that's how good it was. Just watching it, made you head blow blow blow! At least it did for me!
I still have the file for that movie left on my computer, I like watching it when I have nothing else to do. I can never get bored by it! And speaking of not getting bored, I could never get bored of Heath! He was remarkable in this movie! I've never seen him or anyone else act like a drunk/high/drugged guy better than he did! Come back, I miss you. We miss you!

No comments: