Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: New found actress!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New found actress!

Watching movies on weekends and even sometimes on non weekends have become rituals for me. I've recently watched two movies with the same actress, Ellen Page. The fact that she used to be / still is a tomboy makes my head go wild. Her, a tomboy? But she's so pretty. Anyways, watch Juno and definitely Hard Candy. She's a magnificent actress, she knows what she's doing.

The dress that Ellen is wearing, I'm loving it!

Although I would love to tell you what the movies are about, I just think it would ruin most of it. But hrm, here it goes. Juno is about a teenage girl that gets pregnant, whereas Hard Candy is basically about internetchatting and the consequences.

No comments: