Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: casanova

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

casanova

As I said earlier, posts during this day are contributed for Heath Ledger. Since he died last night, everything and anything said on this day have to have something connected to Heath! Looking through the list of movies that Heath has been a part of, I didn't recognize Casanova. I didn't remember watching it. I clicked on the linked and the memory of the first scene stormed into my brain. Loud sexual noises were made and I was immediately embarrassed and worried that my mother hadn't heard anything.
By the way, Sienna Miller was in this movie.. and was she marvelous or what? Now I really should watch the movies that he participated that were not romantic! ^^

No comments: