Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: Sunday Burton..

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Burton..

I was planning of dedicating a whole month to one celebrity. Everything related to that person, only pictures of that celeb and all that, but now thinking about it a whole month is just too much. How about a week? Sorry, I can't that long. I want to do it now! I'll make it into a tradition. Every Sunday is a 'Celeb Day'. And today it's the famous star from One Tree Hill.
Don't know if anyone watches One Tree Hill. I do. Not as a ritual, I'm not completely excited about it. OK, fine. Now I'm lying, but only a little bit. I never said I love it, cause that's not true. But it is true that I can't wait until I get to watch the new episode of season 5! I even too scared to look at the episode stills, but at least here are the solo promos for that season! Still so beautiful!

No comments: