Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: the real love of an ledge

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

the real love of an ledge

I just made a post about Brokeback Mountain. Ennis doesn't only fall in love with Jack in Brokeback Mountain, he also marries Alma. Behind the scenes Ennis (Heath Ledger) falls in love with Alma (Michelle Williams) and eventually get married. <3
This might sound ridiculous, but I'm proud of it. I was watching Oprah Winfrey Show on tv (that's what I'm proud of) and lucky me got the turn to get to know the actresses of Brokeback Mountain since the were the guest stars that day. And it was amazing. It was funny. If I could only watch it again, cause I've been looking for it like crazy and can't find it. Meh. Anyways, it was so cute how Jake and Anne told the audience about the love of Michelle and Heath, how the knew there was something between them. It was so amazing to hear how it all bloomed!
Too bad they broke up a couple of years later. They looked so lovery as a family with they shared beautiful daughter, Matilda.

No comments: