Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: mag in mug

Monday, January 21, 2008

mag in mug

She provokes and attracts me in a special way. Let me introduce you, Maggie Gyllenhaal. I've never really liked her type of acting, or even her type of movies. I saw one of her first movies made "Secretary" a couple of weeks ago. Browsing through the channels, and suddenly stopped at this one, I was really surprised over the content. More frightened of that my parents would walk by and get freaked out at their own daughter but it was.. nothing I'd want to watch with company. I mean, it depends on what kind of company.

Anyways, she has become somewhat a sex appeal. Although she was in that *cough* movie and I'm not sure if I should watch any other movies with her, she has still made a good mark. Just look at her, a shy smile with exquisite eyes.
Remembering now, I have seen her in another movie. Trust the man from 2005. Nothing I would recommend but she was wonderfully pretty in it, when isn't she pretty?
Good luck with your child, Mags!

No comments: