Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: I still think of you at 6 am

Monday, December 15, 2008

I still think of you at 6 am

I had been up until 6 last night, exchanging comments with a good friend of mine that now lives in Ireland. That's how our relationship is nowadays, we comment on eachothers photos - say stupid things and make everything into a big deal until we realized how silly we sound. We were so tired last night, or at least I was, so everything we wrote was hilarious! I even agreed on starting a blog.. Or I mean, continuing this blog.

But it was nice. She's adorable in her own way and she always tends bring out a side of me that I love. The goofy side that I only seem to show around people I feel comfortable around. She went in my class for 2 years and it's funny how I never got to know her until 3rd year of high school where we would just sit and talk talk talk during art class. More like gossip then talk.

Now she's in Ireland and has left me alone in this cold Gothenburg. Just kidding, hun. You haven't left me alone. But there are times like today or maybe more like yesterday where I have news that you would go 'Aah' when you hear them. Crazy.

I had a hard to deciding if I should write in English or Swedish, but English it is. I have Swedish around me the
whole (f-ing) time and I long for more english in most of my dreams! Good luck to me with the new me blog. We'll have to see what I write in it. Cause apparently I'm not allowed to write about fashion.. Whereas fashion is basically one of my biggest hobbies. See how that goes! XD

1 comment:

Jennika said...

Hahaha Bijata my dear friend, I hate that our relationship is like that! Because none of us get to sleep and it would have been sooo much better to meet you everyday as in back in the days! Though I'm coming home in January, and then we will definetly meet, and then I am coming home for good in March/April... And then it's Gothenburg för hela slanten! XD
And this autumn I'm studying in Gothenburg, we are going to have so much fun! And I guess we'll have to see how you are going to try keeping this blog away from fashion... ;)