Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: my comeback

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my comeback

Like I said, a lot has happened. And a lot is going to happen too! I'm longing for my graduation on the 30th of May. Bit more than three weeks left and then no more school. We'll see about that, actually. I'm hoping to get into a university but like I said, we'll see about that.

Then there's my moms 50th birthday and my dad is planning on giving her a trip to Thailand. It's not really a secret or anything like so she knows about it. And of course, they're letting me come with. I didn't get the chance to come with last year. Too bad. But they're trying to find tickets for a longer trip, we want to stay longer during our summerbreak. My, have I missed that place or what?

Not only that, but I'm really longing for my niece to come out of my brother's girlfriends big fat stomache. They've got everything fixed at home and so adourable. They know it's going to be a baby girl, so the girlfriend has already bought a bunch of cute girly pink baby stuff! So amazing. I can't believe I'm gonna be a Auntie Bettan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ta gärna en titt i min blogg och säg vad du tycker :)
ha en bra dag!

Anonymous said...

Cute bunny. Hope your niece will like it! :)