Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: a hard day's night

Sunday, December 21, 2008

a hard day's night

I'm wearing my new Beatles t-shirt I bought a few days ago (love the second-hand store Emmaus for that), I think I've nearly got my future sort of figured out (thanks to my sis who actually seems to KNOW me) and I'm spending time with my family (although my mom decided to be a bitch today). Having a good day? I AM! XD

Soon is Christmas and the thing I'm mostly looking forward to is GLÖGG! I haven't forgotten yesterday though, it's still in my thought but I'm trying hard to forget it. Trying to regain my power to force it away. All I've been really thinking about is how the situation's going to look like when he comes back on his graduation... It's while until then, I'll deal with it when the time comes!

Oh, by the way. I'm kind of thinking of getting a tongue piercing but I'm very very sceptic. I want a tattoo. No question about that. But I'm not sure if tongue piercing is my thing. I still want it at the same time. And I've thought of this for a while. Ah, confusing. Would I fit in it?

2 comments:

Jennika said...

BIJATA YOU ARE SO SEXY

Bettan said...

HAHA! Urhm, you realize this now?! >.< Thanks darling!