Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: "Too cool for school...",

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Too cool for school...",

My sister invited to watch Loke on thursday. Something to look forward to, not that I've ever seen him before or I don't even know what to expect. But I know my sister and she never dissapoints me with music or humour! XD

School all day today, which was torture. From 8am to 4.30pm. I arrived to school at 7.20am and nearly fell alseep on the soffas in the hallway. But then I got the weirdest stomache ache. I would have returned home if it wasnt for that weaving lab I was about to have. I had already missed one lab because I had overslept. I even remember how I cried for hours in my bed because of that, I not only felt like I had dissapointed my lab partner (who's the worlds coolest gay 25 year old!) but it also felt like I dissapointed myself even more.

I couldn't get myself to skip this last school day of the year. I have already skipped so much this year, failed two exams, missed one exam and lied to my dad (you could basically say, my best friend) about half of the things. Yes, I admit: I don't really like going to school. Feels like I'm still in high school but with the most boring people ever. At least there were fun people at IHGR. Gabs, Jennika, Felix, Angie, Rebecka, Mari, Evelina. Even teachers.

Dad knows everything now. After I had a breakdown, cried for hours. But now it's up to me to figure out what to do instead. This isn't really the greatest time to go and get a job instead.

"What will be done, time will show and you will come to know," I will take Mr Mukherjee's advice.

No comments: