Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: ...love stories...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

...love stories...


I've been in a bad mood, hence the last post. But then I was reminded to visit one of my favourite blogs.. I don't go there everyday but when I do, it makes me happy. In one of her posts, she describes thats she recently got sick and thats she wants her beloved fans to write love or horse stories or even last weeks flirt to make her happy. I read through the 76 ADORABLE stories written to her! Read them yourself, I appoligies if you dont understand swedish.. But otherwise enjoy her pictures! Milk - Signe Siemsen

Since I'm in that lovey dovey mood after reading through those BEAutiful stories, I kinda felt like telling you my own crush of mine. The picture above is not him. That's me and my ex boyfriend a year ago. We are really good friends now and he's an adorable guy. But what kills me the most is that I found out a week ago that he's moving to Westport, Ireland on Saturday. Makes me really sad, cause I really will miss him.. He's stood so close to my heart.

I wont mention any names, but the people that know me will understand. I met a guy at a club a few months ago, he came up to me saying my name to me. I didn't know who he was, but it all made clear when he screamed out his name with the most exquiset smile. He grabbed me by my waist with his skinny but oh so strong arms. It felt like we stood there for at least 10 minutes hugging eachother!

Long story short, we're meeting eachother tomorrow. We've met more times before and I've had feelings for him on and off. It's hard to explain our relationship because all we are is friends, but sometimes I wish there was more. I wish there was more because he's perfect in his own wow way. I'll let you know more tomorrow.

For those who actually know me personally, know that I get easily crushes. My response to that is: "AJ AJ captain, I admit." But my crushes usually don't last longer than after the second date. I am so picky every time. There's always something that bugs me about the boy. But there's something about this guy...

To be continued?

3 comments:

Jennika said...

Iiiih exiting!! Is it the guy from Sticky...? When I was there as well..? :D He was cute anyways!
I hope you can sort everything out with school and all, or, I know you can!
May the force be with you liksom! XD

Bettan said...

Woop, thats the boy! "He was cute anyways!"... You say you can barely remember him! HAHA XD Oh well, I was at his releaseparty friday and we barely even met so I asked him if he wants to fika instead. Today, in about 6 hours. I'm gonna be so nervous all day until I meet him. That happens every time! ♥ I pray to *hrrmff* (I don't know what I believe in) that he doesnt stumble on to my blog and read this!

Jennika said...

OMG SO EXCITING! JESUS! HALELUJAH! :D
You better let me know how it all went... <3