Shopping och Mode Bloggar.Topplista.se - topplistan med de bästa bloggarna - lägg till din blogg du också! make me a pie: behind blue eyes

Friday, December 19, 2008

behind blue eyes

Today I managed to get through a torturous hour (or more) with the company of a guy I spent a whole night with last Friday. Should I say more? I wasn't in the mood of meeting him in the first place but I'm an expert on making things unawkward with people that are as goofy as me.. so I'm guessing we'll be fine friends in the future. He's a cool guy, nothing for me though. Although ... those beautiful blue eyes are kind of hard to resist.

It only got awkward when his old classmates bumped into him at a café. He noticed how I got shy and tried to include me in the conversation. I got away from the whole (whole!) thing when Gabby called me. We acted as if I had forgotten that we had planned that we were hanging out her place today. Such a fool, he believed in it.

I'm so tired. My eyes are itchy. I think that's why I can't stand every single person today. Even the Friday-night guy from this afternoon's christmas shopping. XD Good nighty!

2 comments:

Jennika said...

MEN BETTAN! Du förvirrar mig. ÄR det Han? Sticky-killen?! Som du pratar om nu? Eller är detta någon annan?! XD

Bettan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Oh this is another guy. Haha!